The Best Decor Rental Boston, MA
TABLETOP RENTALS | NEW ENGLAND
Sparrow Lane is here to provide you with high quality, well cared for decor rentals in Boston
When you need decorations for a party or event Sparrow Lane has exactly what you are looking for. We have centerpieces, lighting and other tablescape party rentals. Our decor represents much of what we love about Boston: classic sophistication rooted in tradition. We hope you find rental pieces you love for your next Boston event.
centerpieces & accents
An essential components of a beautiful tablescape, find classic decorative pieces here for your tabletop. These traditional pieces are perfect for a Boston event.
These are items that will supplement or take the place of a floral arrangement. When event planning use different materials and heights throughout your design, it will truly transform your tablescape. Great for a wedding or more casual event.
Our lighting collection is made up of lanterns, candlesticks and votives. Made of beautiful materials the rental pieces will bring out a richness and depth to your decor. We love an eclectic look for lighting with different heights and shapes.
We also provide choices regarding battery pillars, tea lights and tapers. This is perfect for outdoor venues that can be windy or indoor venues that do not allow an open flame. Battery lighting can also be purchased separately.
looking for the best party rentals in boston?
If you're looking for a decor rental company, Sparrow Lane provides the very best in Boston. With every delivery we’re confident that you will be impressed with the condition of centerpieces, decor accents and lighting. Choose Sparrow Lane to provide your Boston decor rentals for your next party.
DELIVERY (DROP OFF AND PICKUP)
AVERAGE DELIVERY COST IS $130
delivery charge will be based on mileage, time frame, and other event factors
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS EVENT RENTALS
LOOKING FOR MORE TABLETOP RENTALS?
Come take a look at all we have to offer for your next tablescape at your event
RENTAL FURNITURE SUCH AS CHAIRS, TABLES, ARCHES AND BACKDROPS
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer event furniture, but we have many local vendors who specialize in furniture for an event that we can recommend. If you're looking for anything specific in a furniture piece, such as a certain type of chair, dance floor or bar design, don't hesitate to give us a call. We're happy to help with your event furniture recommendations, and connect you with the vendors that will best suit your needs.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT RENTALS
- What's your most popular event item? - Currently clients love to decorate with our candlesticks. This creates beautiful ambience for your event and visual interest on the table. We have a selection of vintage candlesticks in crystal and brass that can be used with dripless wax tapers, or you can rent our battery tapers with a truly realistic flame. This makes for a great presentation with the varying heights. A Boston top wedding item.
- Will there be enough time to repurpose a wedding rental during my wedding day? - Yes, if there's decor pieces such as lanterns you'd like to use for lighting at both the ceremony and wedding reception coordinate this with your planner or event coordinator at the venue. Another option is to enlist a close friend or family member with a written plan that you can provide them with.
- Will you deliver and pickup the rentals at a private residence or venues / hotels? - Yes, we provide delivery to all these types of locations. You will just need to meet a rental minimum. The minimum is based on location and will be specified in the quote. For Boston, Massachusetts the minimum is $250.
- What happens if an item is missing or damaged? - Sparrow Lane collects a 5% damage waiver to cover incidental loss and damage, however if the replacement cost exceeds the waiver the client is charged an additional fee to cover the difference.
- Do you include taxes and service fees in your quote? - Yes, once you request a quote within 24 hours you will receive a quote back with taxes and applicable service charges. Other service fees may be assesed in unforseen circumstances that arise at events.
- What is your rental period? - For one day events we charge a flat rate. Delivery will be 1-2 days prior to the event and pickup 1-2 days after the event. We are able work around your event needs, so just let us know in advance what your event requirements are.
- What happens if an item is unavailable for your event date unexpectedly? - If something unforeseen was to happen and an event item was unavailable for your scheduled date we will work with the client to help find the most suitable replacement possible.
- Do you help clients with budgeting for rentals when planning their event? - We're always happy to help create a quote that works for clients and is within their budget.
- Will you source products if I am looking for something spoecific? - Yes, we're happy to source something special for you at a fair price. We can't satisfy all requests, but will attempt this through our wholesale vendors.
- Do you design tablescapes for an event? - Although we do not do a formal design, we will certainly work with you to create a mock up for what you are envisioning. We can also make recommendations in terms of sizing and placement of pieces, and provide photos to give you a sense for rental items used in past events.
- When it comes to weddings, why shouldn't I just buy the decorations? - Smaller weddings may benefit from buying pieces, but when it comes to a larger guest count it's often more cost effective to rent. Another thing to consider is the time it takes to prepare all these items. Most often stickers need to come off, and the products must be unpacked and cleaned. One instance when buying would be beneficial is if your design required a specific item that could not be sourced. In these cases make sure you prepare everything ahead of time.