Sparrow Lane is here to provide you with high quality, well cared for glassware rentals in Boston
When you need glassware for an event Sparrow Lane has exactly what you are looking for. We have specialty glassware rentals to fit many different occasions. Our glassware collectionrepresents much of what we love about Boston: classic sophistication rooted in tradition. Set your table with pieces you love for your next event in Boston.
If you are looking for a simple, traditional set of glasses consider our Classic collection. With clean lines and a timeless sense of style this versatile set works well with many different styles.
The Classic glassware collection includes a rocks glass, goblet and pint. It also comes at a great price, making them a must have for every event.
Our Reserve glasses are a favorite product among brides and grooms alike at wedding receptions. View the tall slender stems and large thin bowls that truly make a tablescape look elegant. Adding this Boston glassware to a table setting creates a sophisticated sparkle.
Clear and spotless, the glass will look perfect every single time. For red wine, white wine, and champagne this styling gives a sense of luxury for more formal dinner settings. Make sure to view our flute glass as well, it is truly stunning.
The Etched glass collection is one of our personal favorites. The water glass has a natural feel with vines and floral motifs. Vintage silhouettes of the goblet and wine glasses give a more elegant, timeless feel with the tulip shaped bowls.
Renting these glasses for your next event will bring back a sense of nostalgia for your tablescape. Add a glass to your tables and create a wonderful sense of romance.
Sparrow Lane provides the very best glassware rentals in Boston. With every delivery we’re confident that you will be impressed with the condition of our glass, and so happy with the crystal clear and spotless look of our pieces. We would love for you to view the fabulous glassware collections we have to offer for your next event.
1. Will you deliver and pickup the products? - Sparrow Lane provides delivery and pickup from our rental center as long as you meet the minimum.
2. What happens if there is minor damage to the party equipment? - Sparrow Lane will add a 5% damage waiver to cover the typical wear and tear to products. As long as the damage does not exceed the amount collected for the damage waiver this will be covered.
3. How long is the rental period? - For one day events we charge a flat rate, with delivery 1-2 days prior and pickup 1-2 days after. We are able work around your event needs, so just let us know in advance what the requirements are for your wedding venue.
4. What is the right number of servingware pieces to add for the amount of guests I have? - You'll want to have extras on top of your numbers in case of breakage or need for replacement during the event. For help with this number call Sparrow Lane.
5. What if I have a specific budget? - We can certainly create a quote around your budget and give you a quick breakdown of your options. Just contact us with your info.
6. Do you carry tinted goblet glassware? - They are not currently available to rent, however we will add these in the current season, come back often to view our new additions.
7. Can you deliver outside of MA? - Yes, we offer rentals throughout MA & RI, along with some parts of ME, NH, and CT. Minimums will vary based on where you are located in New Hampshire, Maine and Connecticut.
8. Do you offer chairs, tables and tents? - We do not offer a furniture service or tent service. If you are looking for tents let us know and we would be happy to give a a referral to a local tent company.