With every delivery we’re confident that you'll be impressed with our spotless and sparkling rental pieces and the help we provide along the way. We're here for your social, wedding and corporate events.
delivery charge will be based on mileage, time frame and other event location factors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will you deliver and pickup the products? - Sparrow Lane provides delivery and pickup for party rental items as long as you meet the minimum.
2. What happens if there is minor damage to the party equipment? - Sparrow Lane will add a 5% damage waiver to cover the typical wear and tear to products. As long as the damage does not exceed the amount collected for the damage waiver this will be covered.
3. How long is the rental period? - For one day events we charge a flat rate, with delivery 1-2 days prior and pickup 1-2 days after. We are able work around your event needs, so just let us know in advance what the requirements are for your wedding venue.
4. What is the right number of servingware pieces to add for the amount of guests I have? - You'll want to have extras on top of your numbers in case of breakage or need for replacement during the event. For help with this number call Sparrow Lane.
5. What if I have a specific budget? - We can certainly create a quote around your budget and give you a quick breakdown of your options. Just contact us with your info.
6. Do you carry tinted goblet glassware? - They are not currently available to rent, however we will add these in the current season, come back often to view our new additions.
7. Can you deliver outside of MA? - Yes, we deliver throughout MA & RI, along with some parts of ME, NH, and CT. Minimums will vary based on where you are located in New Hampshire, Maine and Connecticut.
8. Do you offer bar, chairs, tables and tents? - We do not offer a furniture or tents. If you are looking for tents let us know and we would be happy to give a a referral to a local tent business.